Our job is to find the answers you need.
- Is your client in the middle of a divorce case and you need to know what the ‘real’ assets are?
- Are hidden assets involved and would you like to know where bank accounts are located?
- Do you need to know the amount of assets available before you file suit?
- Are you attempting to collect on a judgment?
- Could your client be the heir to mineral rights in a South Arkansas oil field owned by a distant family member?
- Could your client have been named in someone’s will and that attorney was never able to locate you?
When experience and resources count:
We’ve had good results finding hidden assets. For example, one person claimed to have no assets, but we found over $405,000 within the first hour of searching. We recently found $467,000 for one attorney who was looking for hidden assets and $167,000 for another.
We have subscriptions and licenses for over 23 different database systems, most of which are not available to the public. Obviously, the more information you have, the easier it is and the better the chances there are of finding missing or lost assets.
- Find information from various sources about the person
- Search records
- Locate witnesses
- Search court and public documents
- Interview witnesses
- Information to help you make decisions
- Fast results
- Thorough research
- Enforce legal judgments
We provide you:
- Thorough, fast and discreet responses to your needs using creative solutions
- Ethical, professional and competent attention to your case
- Clear, consistent and understandable reports that point out all the relevant issues
- Unparalleled customer support and interaction
- 24-hour-a day access