Accident Reconstruction & Consulting
Our job is to find the answers you need.
Millions of vehicles travel our highways and roadways every day. The odds of one of your clients being involved in a serious or catastrophic accident is reasonably high.
When this happens, we help you resolve cases you might not have otherwise been able to resolve, by finding the answers you need. We provide you with the facts you need in a well-written, clear, and concise report that allows you to achieve the results you want.
Most communities do not have the advantage of having certified accident reconstructionist on staff and therefore have to rely on the minimal and often inadequate training and capabilities of their local law enforcement, not to mention issues relating to their limited budgets. This quality of service is severely lacking and you deserve better. We fill that gap.
Accurate and exhaustive forensic reconstruction of an accident can help you determine fault, actions that led to the accident, contributing factors and assist in determining the root causes. Physical dynamics, structural properties, engineering, physics, behavioral sciences, photography, injury analysis and a core of other subject areas are all a part of this science.
Our accident reconstruction experts have years of training (through TEEK and the Institute of Police Technology and Management) and years of experience as an instructor.
- No-fee consulting
- Accurate information
- Experienced reporting
- A local solution
- Expert testimony
- Evidence preservation
- Witness interviews
- Well-written reports, clearly conveying verified details that you can count on
- Fast and prompt on-scene response (24/7)
We provide you:
- 24/7 response
- Accurate accounting of the events leading up to and during an accident.
- Identification of causal factors leading up to and contributing to the accident
- Expert witness testimony and presentation through experienced reconstructionist
- Equipment and vehicle inspection
- Analysis of photos, video, statements, reports and other evidence
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
- Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support