Effective, prompt litigation prep work.
Law firms, and their clients (including insurance companies, corporations, third party administrators, self-insured organizations and individuals), rely on our discreet services to obtain vital information for their cases.
They depend on the detailed information that we uncover and the quality video we obtain. Having the answers before you ask the questions is a basic tactic taught in law school. We implement that process to make your case easier to prove or defend.
During your initial intake meeting with your client, we offer creative suggestions from the investigator’s point of view that can aid in proving your case. Knowing the minute details early on can make a difference on your behalf.
- Detailed investigation into clients background
- Witnesses interviews that verifies information and uncovers the truth
- Obtain statements and testimonies
- Video and Photographic documentation
- Locate witnesses and victims
- Interviews of witnesses and victims
- Find history of witnesses and previous testimonies
- Identify historical influences
- Locate people
- Litigation preparation
- Develop interrogatories
- Legal interviews
You will be able to have a stronger defense that brings justice for your client through:
- Uncovered new and previously unknown facts about your case
- Articulated facts that are clear, concise, and investigatively sufficient to aid your case
- Experienced help to strategize the best way to prove your client’s position
- Prior unknown witnesses
- Experts who can assist with your technical defenses
- Ability to creatively develop case details that bring justice for your client
- Knowledge of whether an opposing witness has using proper protocols when seizing evidence or a computer
- Well-written reports, clearly conveying details that you can count on
- Legal interview
We provide you:
- Prompt and timely attention to your case because we treat every client as if they are our most important client
- Experienced and professional report writing skills that convey exhaustive details clearly using standardized (and proven) report formats
- Answers to your pressing questions
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
- Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support
- 24-hour-a day access