As Experienced Legal Investigators, we know the importance of experience and attention to detail.
That experience translates to you having evidence you might not even know existed. In one fraud case, we found that the notary signature wasn’t really signed by the notary; it was forged. Wouldn’t that have made a difference in your case? We think so.
We conduct interviews ranging from the standard witness interviews up to the complex interviews needed for prosecution of serious crimes.
We are adept at securing details that might not otherwise be discovered. We have obtained confessions and admissions from people who have committed rapes, robberies, homicides, drug offenses, business and commercial fraud, and medical fraud.
- Trademark searches and verification
- Record documentation
- Mystery shopping
- Facility inspections
- Site visitation
- Witness interviews that verifies information and uncovers the truth
- Obtain statements and testimonies
- Video and Photographic documentation and intelligence
- Discreet surveillance
- Accident and claims investigations
- Death interviews for compliance with policy provisions
- Find details of the opposing party
- Locate witnesses and victims
- Interviews of witnesses and victims
- Find history of witnesses and previous testimonies
- Identify environmental influences
- Reconstruction of accident scene
- Find details about plaintiffs and their history
- Locate people
- Litigation preparation
- Develop interrogatories
- Legal interviews
- Jury consulting
- Witness interview
- Accused persons
You will be able to have a stronger defense that brings justice for your client through:
- Uncovered new and previously unknown facts about your case
- Knowledge of facts that you didn’t know before
- Prior unknown witnesses
- Experts who can assist with your technical defenses
- Critical reviews of law enforcement investigations to uncover their shortcuts
- Ability to present a professional investigator’s approach to defend your client
- Ability to creatively develop case details that bring justice for your client
- Well-written reports, clearly conveying verified details that you can count on
Experience when it counts:
Having someone on your side who has conducted hundreds of interviews and has taught over two thousand investigators the secrets of investigation, interviewing and interrogation techniques will bring you confidence that we can help you.
Preparing every case with the anticipation that the case will go to court should increase your confidence level in the accuracy of information. You should feel confident that our experience in interviewing people from all walks of life and all social status levels will bring you the best quality investigation possible. Discussing the details of a case with a physician, an attorney, a CPA, a government official, an apprentice landscaper or a mechanic are all experiences we have and ones that we know will contribute to your client’s case.
We provide you:
- Experienced report writing skills that convey exhaustive details clearly using standardized (and proven) report formats
- Answers to your pressing questions
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
- Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support
- 24-hour-a day access