Intellectual Property Investigations
Our job is to find the answers you need.
Intellectual Property Investigations are essential to providing proper protection for copyrighted, registered, trademarked or service marked information.
Protecting intellectual property for your clients is a focus of our practice. People spend a lot of their time and money developing and designing products that make our lives easier and more comfortable. They deserve the right to reap the rewards and benefits from their own hard work
- Witness interviews
- Trademark searches and verification
- Video documentation
- Photographic documentation
- Record documentation
- Mystery shopping
- Facility inspections
- Site visitation
- Your client gets to keep what he/she has worked so hard to develop as their own
- “Knock off” products end up staying off the shelf
- Your client’s product is safer from a challenge because they haven’t “stepped on” someone else’s idea
- Protection of your client’s competitive advantage
- Well-written reports, clearly conveying verified details that you can count on
When experience counts:
As experienced legal investigators, we know how to ask the right questions.
We have experience investigating intellectual property cases. Whether it’s a business owner whose partner wants to take advantage of their relationship, or the competitor who decides he/she wants or needs the result of someone else’s hard work and financial commitment, we can aid in your case.
We provide you:
- Prompt and timely attention to your case because we treat every client as if they are our most important client
- Experienced and professional report writing skills that convey exhaustive details clearly using standardized (and proven) report formats
- Answers to your pressing questions
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support
- 24-hour-a day access