Criminal & Civil Defense / Investigations
You deserve to know the facts.
For your criminal and defense cases, you and your clients are in competent hands and will benefit from our 35+ years of experience.
Have you ever read a police report that is totally error free, totally objective and free of bias? You already know the answer to that. It’s our job to find those errors and demonstrate why they adversely affect your client. According to the Northern California Innocence Project “Incorrect eyewitness identification is the single largest source of wrongful convictions, playing a role in more than 75 percent of convictions overturned through DNA testing.” Can your client afford to not search out other evidence? We know what to look for and how to find it.
- Thorough searches of crime scene
- Reconstruction of accident scene
- Find details of the opposing party
- Locate witnesses and victims
- Interviews of witnesses and victims
- Find history of witnesses and previous testimonies
- Find details about plaintiffs and their history
- Asset search
- Locate people
- Litigation preparation
- Develop interrogatories
- Legal interviews
- Litigation investigations
- Jury consulting
- Evaluate computer seizure procedures
You will be able to have a stronger defense that brings justice for your client through:
- Uncovered new and previously unknown facts about your case
- Prior unknown witnesses
- Experts who can assist with your technical defenses
- Critical reviews of law enforcement investigations to uncover their shortcuts
- Discovery of professional investigator’s approach
- Well-written reports, clearly conveying details that you can count on
- More time to better serve your clients, prepare your cases and grow your business
- More services and capabilities for you to offer your clients
Experience when it counts:
We have conducted criminal investigations for a variety of agencies, including local, state, and federal as well as for private industry and contract positions. Our experience as a Criminologist and as investigators range from investigating minor crimes, such as thefts and assaults up to and including murder, shootings, suicide, rape, and counterintelligence (counter-terrorism, executive protection and espionage), drug cases, frauds, copyright infringement, misconduct, qui tam, medical fraud, and computer crime investigations. There’s practically no category of investigative work we haven’t experienced. Familiar with the requirements of Rule 37, Arkansas Rules of Criminal Procedure, we focus on providing fast and quality service for your client.
We don’t make judgments about a person’s background and lifestyle. We’re more interested in ensuring they get a fair deal and honest representation. For that reason, we welcome defense clients. We can’t promise any particular outcome, but we can promise 110% effort.
We provide you:
- Prompt and timely attention to your case because we treat every client as if they are our most important client
- Experienced and professional report writing skills that convey exhaustive details clearly using standardized (and proven) report formats
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
- Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support
- 24-hour-a day access