Computer Forensic Examinations
You need information for your cases, your clients and their business.
Computers contain a lot of information that’s critical to your client or that might affect your case. Sales data, customer data, inventory management, passwords, proprietary data, research projects, business expansion information, competitor’s information, to name just a few. When a client’s employee abuses a system, your client becomes a victim. Clients can’t afford to be without their system, and you need quick and reliable analysis so you can manage their case and get your client back up and running, FAST!
We perform background checks on:
- Pre and post employees
- Potential partners
- Eye witnesses
- Your opponent’s witnesses
- Forensic Imaging of digital media
- Forensic Analysis of digital media
- Data Recovery from digital media (i.e. Accidentally deleted photo’s, overwritten files)
- Witness statements
- Vulnerability studies and analysis
- Defense services: Identify investigative deficiencies
- Defense services: Analyze investigative plans
- Defense services: Evaluate police findings
- Defense services: Evaluate investigator credentials
- Defense services: Render opinion of investigative sufficiency
- Defense services: Witness interviews and statements
- The ability to have computers examined for pornography, hidden messages or manipulation
- The ability to know who is sending those text messages
- Reduction of sabotage to your business from an employee manipulating computer data
- Ability to analyze various forms of storage data (CD/DVD, tapes, hard drives) to identify evidence
- Concise and complete interpretive reports that clearly explaining findings
We are a Certified Computer Forensic Examiner:
Analysis is provided by a Certified Computer Forensic Examiner (CCFE), a designation issued by theInformation Assurance Certification Review Board (IACRB) (www.iacrb.org). We have also taught and developed computer forensic courses for several companies and law enforcement agencies. We are experienced, and we know where to go to get quality and economically-affordable help to solving your problems. We’re using the most current forensic software and are certified in their use.
We have experience uncovering the disgruntled employee who takes out their anger at being passed over for promotion by hacking into the system and limiting everyone else’s access. They can even wipe out financial and client data after changing administration passwords. This is illegal and a big problem for which business pay millions of dollars per year to protect against. The problem is that most law enforcement agencies cannot dedicate the necessary resources to help business prevent these problems. We can.
We provide you:
- Thorough and fast responses to your needs using creative solutions
- Ethical, professional and competent attention to your case
- Clear, consistent and understandable reports that point out all the relevant issues
- Unparalleled customer support and interaction because your business affects you
- 24-hour-a day access