Don’t default to trust in your defense case.
Our background investigations will help aid your defense case, bring new evidence to your attention, help protect your client’s property, find details of existing businesses or individuals, locate people who are critical to your case and find assets.
We perform background checks on:
- Pre and post employees
- Potential partners
- Eye witnesses
- Your opponent’s witnesses
- Knowledge of your client’s employees and how they could adversely affect your client or his plans
- Knowledge of whether a client’s employees have been involved in litigation that might be adverse
- Protection against adverse news that could devastate your client’s company and ruin its reputation if your clients prospective employees aren’t who they say they are
- Extensive knowledge about a business your client wants to purchase or merge
- Assurance about the credibility of every witness’ background and credentials
- Assurance that your (or the opponent’s) witness is really who they say they are
- Knowledge of the real story on witnesses before they get on the stand
- Knowledge of whether a witness has ever provided conflicting testimony or been barred from testifying
- No surprises from any witness on the stand
- The location of missing witnesses or even clients who have ‘moved on’ while waiting for court
- Knowledge of someone’s assets before you sue them
- Concise and complete interpretive reports that clearly explaining findings
Be one step ahead for court:
Having this knowledge works when an opposing party puts a witness on the stand who was supposed to be upstanding and above reproach; only to find out that he/she had a criminal background, outstanding warrants at the time of the trial, or that he/she was involved in some other despicable activity. Now you can impeach their testimony.
- What about the witness who’s supposed to be an expert?
- Do you have the time and ability to verify his/her credentials?
- Have they testified in court before?
- Have they ever had their testimony thrown out and now they are going to testify against your client?
Be one step ahead for your business clients:
We help you help your clients prevent loss from happening to their business.
The median loss suffered by organizations with fewer than 100 employees was $147,000. — Certified Fraud Examiners 2012 Report to the Nation.
“I’ve seen very smart and competent business owners make some pretty simple and substantial mistakes. Most of these are very simple mistakes and errors in judgment. With some simple changes in the way they do business these could have been resolved. I’ve investigated several cases where business owners were victims of fraud; to the tune of $330,000, $400,000 and $475,000 separately. These mistakes could have been avoided if time was taken to do due diligence” — Michael West
We bring results and our reports are top-notch. We have helped our attorney clients resolve cases they would not have otherwise been able to resolve. We have received many accolades about how much we helped and how well-spent the money was.
We have years of experience. We have worked for investigative agencies at the Federal, State and local levels. Our experience with the U.S. Attorney’s office helps us to see things from both sides and to provide you with better service.
We find people. We’ve found witnesses when they were lost, and we’ve found clients who have moved on after long delays in court proceedings.
We can check and canvass neighborhoods. We do this to find out about past problems with your client or opposing witnesses. We can check former employers to see how their work habits affected their work product. We’ve even done crime reenactments to demonstrate the ‘witness’ could not have physically seen what he/she reported to have seen.
We provide you:
- Prompt and timely attention to your case because you as if they are our most important client
- Experienced and professional report writing skills that convey exhaustive details clearly using standardized (and proven) report formats
- Complete and thorough services from intake to final disposition of your case
- Ethical, professional, competent, and innovative investigation and litigation support
- 24-hour-a day access